Keep it secret.
Keep it safe.
The App Security Problem:
Many frontend authentication app workflows use unsecure practices, like storing tokens unencrypted or using weak authentication logic that can be easily compromised. Identity Vault fixes this.
- Built and supported by Ionic’s native mobile experts
- Biometrics, data at-rest encryption, and active session management
- Integrate to new or existing Ionic apps, and any backend auth provider
- A native, always-on-device security that protects your users’ data
Powerful, multi-layered frontend security
Identity Vault uses the most advanced frontend security capabilities and best practices to protect users from data loss and unauthorized access.
Bring the latest in biometric authentication to all of your Ionic apps, including native fingerprint identification and facial recognition for a secure, intuitive user experience across the board.
Protection that’s always on
Always-on Session Management safeguards data even when not using your app, with background screen protection for sensitive data and apps, and automatic logout based on inactivity time.
Easy code integration
Identity Vault is a completely modular, easy to consume user service that extends your app logic to handle everything you need for secure token storage and session management.
Pair with any backend auth
Works seamlessly with Auth Connect to easily integrate with popular backend authentication providers, including Active Directory, Okta, Auth0, custom REST APIs, and others.
Data at-rest encryption
Identity Vault provides a safe, private, and encrypted method of storing authentication tokens and other sensitive data, protecting them with advanced methods like fingerprint and facial ID.
Ongoing updates & support
Your subscription to Identity Vault includes ongoing updates and maintenance, including new API features, patches, updates, and compatibility upgrades for new iOS & Android releases.
Protect your users
Focus on your app
Identity Vault offers everything you need to deliver and maintain highly secure client-side user sign in for all of your Ionic apps, right out of the box. Our Enterprise Customer Success team has the expertise and skills to solve any problems that come up.
Get the latest in frontend security, so your team can concentrate on valuable features and experiences that will set your app apart.Contact sales to learn more
Deep native security integrations
Identity Vault works at the native layer, bringing together over a dozen native capabilities and security APIs for the best possible frontend protection.
- Android Fingerprint & PIN
- Android KeyStore
- Apple Keychain
- Native Session Timeouts
- iOS Secure Enclave
- Background Data Hiding
What you get with Identity Vault
Focus on your app and user experience and let Ionic Identity Vault enable and automate security, encryption, session management, and more.
- Safe, private, and encrypted storage of authentication tokens
- Modular, easy to consume service that integrates your apps
- Developer-friendly docs, tutorials, and videos to get you started
- Works with Auth Connect to easily integrate with any auth provider
- Always-on Session Management to keep your users protected
- Ongoing updates & maintenance, backed by Ionic’s app experts
- Available advisory services and mission-critical support SLAs
- Deep native integration, with the best native frontend security
Get started with
Watch our Solution Walkthrough
Curious how exactly Identity Vault secures your app and protects your users? Watch our video overview that covers everything you need to know.Watch the video