App is a container element for an Ionic application. There should only be one
<ion-app> element per project. An app can have many Ionic components including menus, headers, content, and footers. The overlay components get appended to the
<ion-app> when they are presented.
ion-app enables the following behaviors:
- Keyboard Lifecycle Events without the need for any native plugins
- Hardware Back Button Listeners for customizing the hardware back button behavior on Android devices
- Status bar support in Capacitor or Cordova which allows users to scroll to the top of the view by tapping the status bar
- Scroll assist utilities which scroll the content so focused text inputs are not covered by the on-screen keyboard
- Ripple effect when activating buttons on Material Design mode
- Other tap and focus utilities which make the experience of using an Ionic app feel more native
No properties available for this component.
No events available for this component.
No public methods available for this component.
CSS Shadow Parts
No CSS shadow parts available for this component.
CSS Custom Properties
No CSS custom properties available for this component.
No slots available for this component.